Wednesday 3 June 2015

Reflection Questions - Renaissance and Religious Projects

Purpose and Intentions
     The purpose of these two projects were that both were done with informative and imagery project. They both are the same kind but they're also very different, The Renaissance project was used to project various topic about the Renaissance including multiple pictures graphs and other various things. The Religion project was used to project imagery, also saying it's physical appearance. The Religion project portrayed more pictures than of words. However both projects had to have the specific amount of information.
Religion Poster


1st Star: I really liked how I kept my project neat and plain, really simple and easy to read. It was more easier to talk about my project having small points. Not too much info just a couple of key points and 3 different variety of pictures.


2nd Star: I enjoyed the colorful designs around my project including all the expectations for the answers. Also how I put each question onto the project and having point form answers with my explanation on another piece of paper.


Wish: I wish to enlarge my pictures and add even a couple more because the Religion project is based on the physical appearance of the paper. Also print the writing bigger because you are still unable to see from that far of a distance.
Renaissance Poster


If I could give myself a grade I'd give myself a B because I did not try the best of my abilities to do this project. My information was pretty informative but it was a bit hard to read. Ive colour coded the tiny topics.

What did you learn from these two assignments?
That I should make draft or rough before the grandest project, what I did was draw it on the project itself. Getting the biggest or most important photos or topics bigger. Both of these assignments have been a big wake up call for me. I've learnt how to put things importantly throughout a project spacing things out.

What are you most proud of?

What I am most proud of is probably how I put my information, I've multiple sources of information in many things (Books, Internet, Textbooks, etc.). Also how I decided to layout my project or assignment. Color coding as well, making the bigger topics larger and more easier to see. Making the Assignment much easier and plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment