Tuesday 16 June 2015

Renaissance Poster
(THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG AND I APOLOGIZE BUT MY POSTER WILL MAKE UP FOR IT BECAUSE IT REFERS TO THE BACKSTREET BOYS AND WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE BACKSTREET BOYS AM I RIGHT LADIES)

My project was lost a day before the due date so I resulted in taping four pieces of paper together. My information is a A, but I thing it doesn't look as tidy as I planned it to be. It has a key, is colour coated, has visuals, and has a relation to a modern pop culture figure. The backstreet boys was very original in my opinion and every time I think about it I laugh because I'm hilarious. Overall, I think I deserve a B+ fur being able to accomplish what I did in the small amount of time I had. 

From these two assignments(previous post and this one), I learned that I need to CHECK THE BLOG and ask peers when things are due. I was away the day the due date was announced and I made it harder for myself, but I pulled both assignments off fairly well. 

For both posters, I am proud of different things. For religion, I was proud of the visuals. I like how we made it as if it were asking a question and we answered it. For my renaissance, I liked the amount of information I had. I used the majority of my notes and what I had from my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment