Sunday 7 June 2015

Religion And Renaissance Refletions


2 things my partner and I did well in this project s use our space, nothing was squished together. Another thing we did was use pictures to show things, however we did label what they meant. 
One thing we could've improved on is using color just so it makes things easier to see. 



I think this poster is at a B range. Things I believe I did good on is organizing. I put different subjects in different colors to make it easier to see, however, there are colors like the pale yellow and lime green that was hard to show the difference in the legend. I had a legend like the criteria said. The title name is Renaissance which is pretty much what the whole project is about so it is relevant. I had two diagrams to show difference between things like the criteria said, I didn't have any connections to show what is related to another subject. I used a word to make up each subject, for example, clothes I wrote layers under men and rich. That meaning the rich men wore layers. I think I succeeded one using own words to make a meaning. I could've put a lot more visuals for each subject so I can't say I did will on that part. So that is why I believe I deserve a B on this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment